Kei Mouth Guest Lodge
18 Coral Street, Kei Mouth
- Comfortable home stay en-suite accommodation in the heart of Kei Mouth.
- Situated in a tranquil street just off the main road, it is central to all amenities
- 18 Coral Street is within walking distance to the supermarket, pubs, restaurants, the beach, the Kei River & ferry crossing.
- Free light breakfast
- Free Tea & Coffee
- Free wifi
- Daily room serviced
- Fully equipped self catering communal kitchen and BBQ area.
- Communal sitting room and dining area.
- Airport/Baz bus shuttle can be arranged
- 360 degree sun-downer viewing deck
- Bed & Breakfast overnight stays.
- Weekends & holidays to the coastal village of Kei Mouth
- Horse riders doing our Work Rider Program
- Horse riding guests on a Kei River Horse Trail & Riding Holiday.
- Hikers & bikers starting or finishing the Wild Coast Walks and trails
- Independent travelers who are exploring our wonderful Wild Coast.
- The option to hire the whole house as a private unit on a self-catering basis is also available.
- The Coral Room is large and spacious for friends or a family.
A huge King size bed and bunk beds - en suit shower & toilet - The King bed can be split in to two singles on request, and an extra bed can be put in the room to sleep 5 comfortably - Includes light breakfast & FREE WIFI, Tea & Coffee Facilities.
We like people to feel relaxed and at home - Kei Mouth Guest Lodge is a great place to stay and explore the Wild Coast.
We welcome sandy feet, riding and hiking boots as well as well behaved pets!
What is included
- A light breakfast (cereal, yogurt, toast, preserves, fruit)
- Free tea & coffee available all day
- Fully serviced daily - except Sundays
- All linen including a towel
- Beach towel available
- Laundry - washing machine available (pay our housekeeper R20 per load and she will hang it out to dry, and bring it in all nicely folded for you)
- Dinner on request - price varies - depending on what is on the menu for that day. Home cooked wholesome meals, with main course & dessert. Casseroles/roast/ etc pre-ordered at breakfast.
What to do and where to go.
The most important thing to remember on the Wild Coast is to relax and kick back into African time... but for those that need to do more...
- Walks & hikes around Kei Mouth, Morgan Bay and across the Kei
- Horse Riding - for everyone !
- Beach - walks, chilling, swimming, fishing
- Ferry crossing into Transkei
- Kei Mouth Country Club(golf)
- Kei Mouth Bowls Club
- Cliffs at Morgan Bay
- Abseiling in Morgan Bay
- Township Tour
- Day trips to Trennery's & Seagulls
- Fish Eagle River Cruise
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Day hikes to Waterfalls
- There are some awesome mountain biking and off road running tracks.
Restaurants & Pubs
Kei Mouth & Morgan Bay has a nice selection of small owner run pubs and restaurants. The food is good and each place is special in its own way. Please note that out of season, when it is quiet, the kitchens sometimes close early. Please always check during the day and we advise to book a table in advance to avoid disappointment.
- Bush Pig
- Wild Bananna
- The Handy House
- The Shed 4km out of town
- Kei Mouth Country Club (on the hill at the top of the golf course)
- Morgan Bay - a short drive to the next village
- Yellowwood Forest
- Mud Hutters
- The Deck at Morgan Bay Hotel
- Mitford Hotel