Wild Coast Horse Trails | Wild Coast Horse Safaris | Horse Riding Holidays | Working Riding Holidays |
- Prices are subject to change without notice due to currency fluctuations and other unforeseen circumstance.
- Prices include meals, accommodation & horse riding unless otherwise stated.
- Prices exclude airport transfers, drinks & refreshments these are to be paid direct to hotels/lodges.
- Excludes tips & gratuities
- Prices are all subject to our booking terms and conditions available here on the web site.
- To book your horse riding holiday please confirm dates with us and then complete our Booking Form
PRICES AS AT MARCH 2017
Wild Coast Horse Trail & Surf & Turf Safaris
- 7 night 8 days R32 000.00 - 14 Jan to mid Dec 2017
- 7 night 8 days R35 200.00 - 13 Jan to mid Dec 2018
Kei River Riding Holiday (Bed & light breakfast & horse riding)
· Available 11 Jan to 21 Dec 2017 (not available 22 Dec 2017 to 2 Jan 2018)
· 1 night 2 day - R1060.00 (sharing) R1320.00 (single)
· 2 night 3 day - R2070.00 (sharing) R2590.00 (single)
· 3 night 4 day – R2930.00 (sharing) R3710.00 (single)
· 7 night 8 day – R6320.00 (sharing) R8140.00 (single)
· Add in a Riding with Touch Workshops R1000.00 with Klara Web
KEI RIVER RIDING HOLIDAY - FULL BOARD & ITINERARY -7 night 8 day
R22 200.00 (sharing) - 1 April to 23 December 2017
R24 300.00 (sharing) - 6 Jan to 22 December 2018
Please note that single rooms are subject to availability. 30% supplement will be charged at our discretion.
Working Riding Holiday
- Minimum stay 2 weeks (14 nights)
- Available 14 Jan to 15 December 2017 – Prices for 2018 to be confirmed
· Dormitory accommodation - (14 nights) R12 950.00 plus R925.00 per night thereafter.
· From 4 weeks (28 nights) R20 000.00 + R5000.00 per week (7 nights) there after
· Twin or double room (sleep 2) - Add R100.00 per person per night
· Single room - Add R275.00 per person per night
Kei Mouth Guest Lodge & Backpackers - Accommodation & light breakfast only – free wifi
16 JANUARY TO 14 DECEMBER 2017
DORM bed only, per person, per night R260.00
- Stone Room – R520.00 (sleeps 2)
- Garden Room R620.00 (sleeps 4)
- Dormitory R720.00 (sleeps 5)
15 December 2017 to 14 January 2018 (22 Dec to 2 Jan min 2 nights)
DORM Bed only R375.00 - 22 Dec to 2 Jan - Min 2 nights – R750.00 – from 15 Jan 2018 R286.00
- Stone Room – R750.00 (sleeps 2) - 22 Dec to 2 Jan - Min 2 nights – R1500.00 – from 15 Jan 2018 R572.00
- Garden Room R850.00 (sleeps 4) - 22 Dec to 2 Jan - Min 2 nights – R1700.00 – from 15 Jan 2018 R672.00
- Dormitory R950.00 (sleeps 5) - 22 Dec to 2 Jan - Min 2 nights – R1900.00 – from 15 Jan 2018 R772.00
TRANSFERS AVAILABLE – all transfers are paid in cash in South African Rand direct to the driver. We only book the trip for you as this service is not supplied by us. Please note that prices are subject to change without notice and prices quoted are not guaranteed.
1. East Coast Shuttle – R1200.00 per trip (mini bus up to 10 people) Shared between the number of passengers. We will book the transfer for you or you can book direct with Ken at email@example.com mobile 0832828790
2. Backpackers/Work riders/Baz bus – lifts to and from Kei Mouth on Monday & Fridays. Departs Kei Mouth at 6am to drop off at the Sugar Shack around 8am - Pick up at 2pm at the Sugar Shack East London to drop off in Kei Mouth. We will book the transfer for you or you can book direct with Yellowwood Forest firstname.lastname@example.org
Working Riding Holidays - extra activities to be paid separately
- The ferry crossing with the horses over the Kei River
- Lunches & refreshments while out on day rides
- Friday night at The Shed or other restaurants.
- Inkwenkwezi - Big 5 Jeep Safari - Elephant & Cheetah interaction
- Kei River boat trip on the Fish Eagle
- Abseiling at Morgan Bay
- Township Tour
- Internet connection (hot spots available in the village)
- Drinks, refreshments and other snacks
- Gratuities for the house maids
- Extra fuel for vehicle for trips that do not fit into the daily schedule
- Over night horse trails along the Wild Coast
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING WHEN BOOKING
- Please check your preferred dates with us and we will confirm availability.
- Make your travel arrangements and book your flights.
- Complete our on line booking form and rider details and return it to us to make your reservation.
- We will send a booking confirmation and invoice.
- A 25 % non refundable deposit is payable within 7 days to confirm your riding holiday.
- Balance of payment is payable on or before 30 days before the start of your riding holiday.
- Flight and travel details must be confirmed at least 30 days before the start of your riding holiday.
- Please ensure that you have trip cancellation insurance, as payments once madeare non-refundable.