7 NIGHT 8 DAY WILD COAST HORSE RIDING ADVENTURE PACKAGES
7 nights 8 days Wild Coast Horse Trail (full board)
2 nights Trennerys, 1 night Mazeppa, 2 night Kob Inn, 1 night Wavecrest, 1 night Kei Mouth R 35 200.00 7 night 8 days Surf & Turf Beach Trail (full board) R 22 500.00 2 nights Kei Mouth Guest Lodge, 2 night Trennerys, 2 night Wavecrest, 1 night Kei Mouth Guest Lodge 7 night 8 days Kei River Horse Trail (full board) R 21 000.00 4 nights Kei Mouth Guest Lodge, 2 nights Wavecrest Hotel , 1 night Kei Mouth Guest Lodge 7 night 8 days Kei River Horse Trail (Dinner, bed & Breakfast) R 20 000.00 4 nights Kei Mouth Guest Lodge, 2 nights Wavecrest, 1 night Kei Mouth Guest Lodge 7 night 8 days Kei River Horse Riding Holiday (Full board) R 18 500.00 7 night Kei Mouth Guest Lodge 7 night 8 days Kei River Horse Riding Holiday (Dinner, bed & breakfast) R 17 500.00 7 night Kei Mouth Guest Lodge 7 night 8 days Kei River Horse Riding Holiday (bed & breakfast) R 15 000.00 7 night Kei Mouth Guest Lodge
Surf & Turf Horse Trails - Trennerys & Wavecrest Hotel - Short Horse Trails along the coast
4 night 5 days = 2 nights Trennerys, 2 nights Wavecrest (full board) R 20 000.00 3 nights 4 days = 1 night Trennerys, 2 night Wavecrest (full board) R 15 000.00 2 nights 3 days = 2 nights Trennerys (full board) R 10 000.00 Extra night before & after trail - dinner, bed & breakfast at Kei Mouth Guest Lodge R 850.00 Extra night before trail with an afternoon ride or after trail with a morning riding (dinner,bed & breakfast) R 1 400.00
Kei River Riding Holidays & Trails Kei River Riding Holidays & Trails (base ride) DINNER, BED, BREAKFAST & RIDING
1 night 2 day (1 night accommodation, afternoon ride + morning ride) R 1 900.00 2 night 3 day (2 night accommodation (afternoon ride, 1 x full day ride + a morning ride) R 4 200.00 3 night 4 day (afternoon ride, 3 night accommodation, 2 x full day rides + a morning ride) R 6 600.00 4 night 5 days (afternoon ride, 4 nights accommodation, 3 x full day rides + a morning ride) R 8 800.00
Kei River Riding Holidays & Trails (base ride) BED & BREAKFAST + RIDING
1 night 2 day (afternoon ride, 1 night accommodation + morning ride) R 1 400.00 2 night 3 day (afternoon ride, 2 night accommodation , 1 x full day ride + a morning ride) R 2 800.00 3 night 4 day (afternoon ride, 3 night accommodation, 2 x full day rides + a morning ride) R 4 200.00 4 night 5 days (afternoon ride, 4 nights accommodation, 3 x full day rides + a morning ride) R 5 600.00
Work Rider Program (minimum stay 4 weeks)
Based at Kei Mouth Guest Lodge with daily riding in and around Kei Mouth & Morgan Bay. Includes on site meals (week night dinners & breakfast as per itinerary), accommodation & horse riding Dormitory accommodation (28 nights) R 20 000.00 per week thereafter dormitory (7 nights) R 5 000.00 A private single room with ensuite bathroom is available + 50% supplement. Working riding holidays are not available from mid Dec to mid Jan each year.
Kei Mouth Guest Lodge - accommodation only Please go to our on line booking system for prices and availability. BOOK ACCOMMODATION ONLY
South African Residents booking direct, and paying by EFT from a South African bank qualify for a 15% discount on the quoted prices.
TRANSFERS AVAILABLE – all transfers are paid in cash in South African Rand direct to the driver. We only book the trip for you as this service is not supplied by us.
Please note that prices are subject to change without notice and prices quoted are not guaranteed.
1. East Coast Shuttle – per trip (mini bus up to 10 people) Shared between the number of passengers.
We will book the transfer for you or you can book direct with Ken at - firstname.lastname@example.org - mobile/Whatsapp +27 832828790
2. Backpackers/Work riders/Baz bus – lifts to and from Kei Mouth/East London -
We will book the transfer for you or you can book direct with Craig - email@example.com - mobile/whatsapp +27 762515301
- Prices are subject to change without notice due to currency fluctuations and other unforeseen circumstance.
- Prices include - meals as per package, accommodation & horse riding unless otherwise stated.
- Prices exclude - airport transfers, all drinks & refreshments these are to be paid direct to hotels/lodges & restaurants .
- Excludes tips & gratuities (we recommend 10% paid direct to your guide)
- Prices are all subject to our booking terms and conditions available here on the web site.
- To book your horse riding holiday please confirm dates with us and then complete our Booking Form
Working Riding Holidays - extra activities to be paid separately
- The ferry crossing with the horses over the Kei River
- Lunches & refreshments while out on day rides
- Friday night at The Shed or other restaurants.
- Inkwenkwezi - Big 5 Jeep Safari - Elephant & Cheetah interaction
- Kei River boat trip on the Fish Eagle
- Abseiling at Morgan Bay
- Township Tour
- Internet connection (hot spots available in the village)
- Drinks, refreshments and other snacks
- Gratuities for the house maids
- Extra fuel for vehicle for trips that do not fit into the daily schedule
- Over night horse trails along the Wild Coast
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING WHEN BOOKING
- Please check your preferred dates with us and we will confirm availability.
- Make your travel arrangements and book your flights.
- Complete our on line booking form and rider details and return it to us to make your reservation.
- We will send a booking confirmation and invoice in South African Rand.
- A 25 % non refundable deposit is payable within 7 days to confirm your riding holiday.
- Balance of payment is payable on or before 30 days before the start of your riding holiday.
- You can pay by Master or Visa card using our secure on line payment system or by direct EFT.
- Flight and travel details must be confirmed at least 30 days before the start of your riding holiday.
- Please ensure that you have trip cancellation insurance, as payments once made are non-refundable.
Home | Wild Coast Horse Trail | Surf & Turf Beach Trails | Kei River Riding Holidays | Day Rides | Work Rider Program | Kei Mouth Guest Lodge | Prices | Booking Form | About us | Make an Enquiry | Indemnity form | Booking Terms | FAQ | Videos | Endurance Riding | Our Horses | Blog || Guest Reviews Contact Us